Catalyst Services UK Ltd, Delph Office are recruiting a skilled & experienced Property Claims Handler, to join our customer focussed Claims Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist team.
Due to the growth and development within our team we are looking for an additional customer service driven, enthusiastic and motivated employee. Responsible for the daily management of Property Claims, ensuring client retention and service excellence, whilst building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Proactively manage claims from first notification through to finalisation.
- Ensure the prompt appointment and oversight of relevant network contractors.
- Collate and provide complete and accurate information to contractors to enable them to action and respond in line with our requirements.
- Manage incoming enquiries from clients, insurers, contractors, and policyholders in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaise with clients, insurers, contractors, and policyholders to gather information, provide updates, and manage expectations to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Ensure all claims and enquiries are managed within the appropriate SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Constantly seek ways to improve processes and procedures.
- The ability to interpret site specific data, information, and images to make decisions on policy liability, approve estimates and scopes of work. Additionally, reject claims, amend scopes of work, and discuss contractor reports and estimates.
- Technical report writing ability.
- Continuous professional development and maintenance of Insurance Industry knowledge.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant regulation and legislation, including; Data Protection Law and Health & Safety Regulations.
Catalyst specific training will be provided
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Claims experience (minimum 1 year)
- Customer service driven
- Motivated to achieve results
- Ability to work in fast paced environment against deadlines
- Insurance Qualification/s
- Excellent Communication skill (verbal and written)
- Strong relationship skills
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Catalyst Academy Training
- Opportunity to progress and develop your skills
- Annual Salary review
- Performance based Bonus Scheme
- Smart casual dress code
- Social events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home (Hybrid Model)
- Employee wellness
We are a well-established, specialist, innovative company which is growing fast. We constantly require the right people to join our Catalyst family. We are an inclusive employer, with the wellbeing of our employees at the heart of everything we do. Come and join the Catalyst family and experience the difference.
- All work is conducted in adherence with Government Guidelines