Subsidence experts come together for the Subsidence Forum
Subsidence experts come together for the Subsidence Forum “Back to Basics” Training Day
Delegates from insurers, loss adjusters, claims handlers and the construction industry attended demonstrations which including:
- Site Investigations – Trial Pit, Borehole
- CCTV Drainage Survey / Investigations
- Arboricultural Inspection
- Piling Types
- Masonry Repairs / Strengthening
The demonstrations gave the attendees a greater understanding of the investigation and works carried out on properties potentially affected by subsidence. Having the chance to ask experienced engineers technical questions gave even the most experienced of attendee’s wider knowledge.
Catalyst Services UK are proud to have been invited as industry experts at such a well-attended and informative event and look forward to next year’s event.
Catalyst offer either an end to end Subsidence Claims Handling Solution to our clients or a menu of services which can be chosen from to best suit requirements.
- FNOL Triage
- Structural Engineers and Site Investigations
- Policy & Claim Validation
- Drainage and Tree Mitigation
- Substructure & Superstructure Works
Should you wish to discuss any Subsidence Service requirements contact Jon Haddon 07981 268 063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org