Catalyst Services UK Ltd, Delph Office. are recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join our Finance department.
Responsible for providing accounts support to the business. Ensuring accounting processes are handled in line with service delivery and company and client requirements at all times.
Providing advice and guidance to all staff, ensuring that:
- Accounting decisions are undertaken accurately and effectively.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting function.
- Legislative industry best practice and protocols are met.
- Quantum decisions and negotiations are concluded accurately.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours
- Purchase ledger invoice processing.
- Supplier statement reconciliation and managing queries.
- Sales ledger processing.
- Bank reconciliation.
- VAT Reporting.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Processing cheques for banking
- General accounts administration including data cleansing.
- Credit control.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner.
- Accurate financial interpretation of claims.
- Endeavour to constantly improve processes and procedures.
- Liaise with clients when required.
- Ensuring accounts functions are handled within the appropriate timescales & in accordance with client KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ensure full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times.
- To act as a contributing member of the team and undertake such other duties as reasonably required.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL
- AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of legislation, accounting best practice and protocols
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate, both verbal and written at all levels within the organisation
- Capable of working under own initiative and without supervision
- Numerate and methodical with a keen eye for detail
- A proactive self-starter and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Honesty and Integrity
- Drive and Commitment
- Team Player
- Catalyst Academy Training
- Opportunity to progress and develop your skills
- Annual Salary review
- Performance based Bonus Scheme
- Smart casual dress code
- Social events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home (Hybrid Model)
- Employee wellness
We are a well-established, specialist, innovative company which is growing fast. We constantly require the right people to join our Catalyst family. We are an inclusive employer, with the wellbeing of our employees at the heart of everything we do. Come and join the Catalyst family and experience the difference.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Employees must take reasonable care and be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) and ensure that agreed safety procedures are carried out to maintain a safe environment for employees and visitors.
Catalyst Service UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
All employees must observe the company’s policies and procedures.
All employees are required to attend company training as required from time to time.
- All work is conducted in adherence with Government Guidelines